Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am a free thinker.

"I am an free thinker." this is what i am. Actually i had comes through all the religion except for Islam. That day when i am watching "Chennai 60028" in tv2 on last Sunday before teaching my students, there where two guys and two kids come to visit all the neighborhoods from house to house. That time a Chinese who believe in Christ he had come and ask me do you think the world should end in 2012. I ask him why should it end on 2012. His explanation is ya because it is an reset button for the earth. Based on the bible "one day the world will be washed out and human will reborn." and then he ask me many question, and i answer him everything based on science. He ask me to answer name him a things in my house that not made by human. Actually i wanted to tell him that the vegetables and the eggs in my fridge. but don't want to shock him with my answer. then he give me one book which really written in Tamil. and then he ask me whether i can read tamil or not. then an indian who is also believe in Christ had come and read it for me. "like la i don't know how to read tamil". then he answer a question in the books. the question sounds like this. What will happen to those who past away. then he says based on their believing those who death, will lose all their 6 senses. and they will go to the heaven or hell.
Based on me. its all co-related to science. as i know there are only two gods. 1 is my mom and another one is my father. without them i am not here. then for the question what will happens to you after death. its so simple. you wont go to hell or heaven. but u will be with the earth. whatever belongs to earth its be with earth. based on chemistry. what happen to the carbon and oxygen that react. its becomes a carbon dioxide. and that is an compound of carbon and oxygen. so its still in this world. then many of you will ask why are you in this world. its so simple too. you are here because you are belongs to this world. when you come through all the religion there are some similarities and some differences. when come to race there are only one race in this world. that is human race. spirits in you. your are the spirit.

believe in you, trust in you, you will excel in your life.
no offense. no racism. everything will be fine.
no commitment, no disappointment, nobody gets hurts.

~Vivegan~

1 comments:

Yoges Krish said...

hye fren....tiz was reali awesome..

Post a Comment